Corrosion resistance of stainless steel after high-temperature nitriding
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsStainless Steel Corrosion Resistance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Andreeva and L. Ya. Gurbich, MiTOM, no. 4, 1959.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Yurgenson, Nitriding Chromium Stainless Steels, Advanced Industrial and Technological Practice [in Russian], VPTI, Moscow, 1956.Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Yurgenson, Nitriding in Power Plant Construction [in Russian], Mashgiz, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Minkevich, Chemicothermal Treatment of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Mashgiz, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Permyakov, A. V. Belotskii, and A. V. Bil'chenko, collection: Protective Coatings on Metals, Vol. 1 [in Russian], Izd. Naukova dumka, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Permyakov and O. V. Bil'chenko, Visnyk Kiivs'koho politekhnichnoho instytutu, Mashynobuduvannya, no. 4, 1967.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972