Microelectrochemical heterogeneity of low-carbon steel with nonmetallic inclusions
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsNonmetallic Inclusion Microelectrochemical Heterogeneity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Gutman, I. E. Zamostyanik, and G. V. Karpenko, FKhMM [Soviet Materials Science], no. 4, 1969.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Brewer, Chem. Reviews,52, 1, 1953.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Moreau and M. Cagnet, Rev. Met.,54, 383, 1957.Google Scholar
- 4.N. D. Tomashov and R. M. Al'tovskii, Corrosion and Protection of Titanium [in Russian], Mashgiz, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Karpenko, E. M. Gutman, I. E. Zamostyanik, and L. M. Gabrilenko, FKhMM [Soviet Materials. Science], no. 3, 1969.Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Karpenko, I. E. Zamostyanik, Yu. I. Babei, and V. I. Pokhmurskii, FKhMM [Soviet Materials Science], no. 5, 1969.Google Scholar
- 7.P. F. Schmidt, F. Huber, and R. F. Schwartz, J. Phys. Chem. Solids,15, 270, 1960.Google Scholar
- 8.N. G. Bardina, Uspekhi khimii,33, 602, 1964.Google Scholar
- 9.P. F. Schmidt, J. Appl. Phys.,28, 278, 1957.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972