The new spinels LiCoMO4 (M = Ti, Ge) as members of the series Li s Co4−3sM2s−1O4 (1≤s4/3)
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. DURIF and J. C. JOUBERT,CR Acad. Sci. 255 (1962) 2471.Google Scholar
- 2.G. BLASSE,J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem. 25 (1963) 230.Google Scholar
- 3.Idem, ibid.26 (1964) 1473.Google Scholar
- 4.Idem, G. BLASSEPhilips Res. Rep. Suppl. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.P. GARCIA CASADO and I. RASINES,J. Solid State Chem. 52 (1984) 187.Google Scholar
- 6.Idem, Z. Kristallogr. 160 (1982) 34.Google Scholar
- 7.CH. J. O'CONNOR, in “Progress in Inorganic Chemistry” Vol. 29, edited by J. J. Lippard (Wiley, New York, 1982) p. 210.Google Scholar
- 8.E. F. BERTAUT and G. PATRAT,Bull. Soc. Franç. Minér. Crist. 88 (1965) 586.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1985