Influence of deformation of the crystalline lattice of copper on the adsorption of atomic hydrogen
KeywordsHydrogen Copper Atomic Hydrogen Crystalline Lattice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Roberts and C. McKee, The Chemistry of the Metal-Gas Interface [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Krylov and V. F. Kiselev, Adsorption and Catalysis on Transition Metals and Their Oxides [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.J. A. Porle and D. L. Beveridge, Approximate Molecular Orbital Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York (1970), pp. 163–193.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Kittel, Quantum Theory of Solids, Wiley (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.P. V. Madhavan and J. L. Whitten, “Hydrogen adsorption on copper: embedding theory based orbital localization,” Surf. Sci.,112, 38–51 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984