Total elongation at fracture at ultra-high strain rates
- 77 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Total Elongation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. H. WARNES, R. R. KARP and P. S. FOLLANSBEE,J. de Physique 46 (1985) c5–583.Google Scholar
- 2.D. R. CURRAN, L. SEAMAN and D. A. SHOCKEY, Proceedings of the International Conference on Metallurgical Effects of High Strain Rate Deformation and Fabrication, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1980 (Plenum, New York 1981) p. 129.Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. SHOCKEY, Proceedings of the International Conference on Impact Loading and Dynamic Behavior of Materials, Bremen, 1987, edited by C. Y. Chiem, H. D. Kunze and L. W. Meyer (D.G.M. Informations Gesellschaft, Bremen, 1988).Google Scholar
- 4.D. R. EK and J. R. ASAY, Conf-850736-41, 1985.Google Scholar
- 5.S. R. BODNER, Proceedings of the International Conference on Impact Loading and Dynamic Behaviour of Materials, Bremen, 1987, edited by C. Y. Chiem, H. D. Kunze and L. W. Meyer (D.G.M. Informations Gesellschaft, Bremen, 1988).Google Scholar
- 6.S. JACKEL, M. GIVON, A. LUDMIRSKY, S. ELIEZER, Z. BOROWITZ, B. ARAD, Z. ZIGLER and Y. GAZIT,Laser and Particle Beams 5 (1987) 115.Google Scholar
- 7.I. GILATH, D. SALZMANN, M. GIVON, M. P. DARIEL, L. KORNBLIT and T. BAR-NOY,J. Mater. Sci. in press.Google Scholar
- 8.J. S. WILBECK, C. E. ANDERSON, A. B. WENZEL, P. S. WESTINE and U. S. LINDHOLM, Short Course on Penetration Mechanics, Southwest Research Institute, Texas, 1986.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1988