Computer modeling of the process of deposition of the two-phase chrome coating on steel in thermal cycling conditions with high-frequency heating
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsChrome Computer Modeling Thermal Cycling Cycling Condition Thermal Cycling Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Kidin, Physical Fundamentals of Electrothermal Treatment of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Tikhonov, V. V. Belov, I. G. Leushin, et al., Thermocyclic Treatment of Steels, Alloys, and Composite Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Shcherbedinskii, “Diffusion in multicomponent systems,” in: Diffusion Processes in Metals [in Russian], Tula Polytechnical Institute, Tula (1973), pp. 38–51.Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Nesterenko, V. N. Sakhno, and V. F. Shtinskii, “Quantitative description of the thermal regime of the surface layers of pipes in hf heating,” Fiz.-Khim, Mekh. Mater., No. 6, 38–42 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Nesterenko and N. G. Nesterenko, “The auxiliary mesh method for numerical analysis of problems with moving phase boundaries,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,24, No. 3, 371–382 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.P. L. Gruzin, Problems of Metals Science and Metals Physics [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.G. V. Samsonov (ed.), Properties of Elements (Handbook) [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ya. Shinyaev, Diffusion Processes in Alloys [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.L. S. Lyakhovich (ed.), Chemicothermal Treatment of Metals and Alloys (Handbook) [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989