Effect of the method of hardening of steels on their susceptibility to hydrogen embrittlement
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsHydrogen Hydrogen Embrittlement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Snape, Corrosion, no. 6, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Roussev, Rev. Metallurgie, no. 4, 1967.Google Scholar
- 3.O. N. Romaniv and N. L. Kuklyak, FKhMM [Soviet Materials Science], no. 2, 1968.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Hyspecka, J. Galland, J. Plusquellec, P. Azou, and P. Bastien, C. r. Acad. sci., no. 6, 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Bernshtein, Thermomechanical Treatment of Metals and Alloys, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Izd. Metallurgiya, 1968.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973