Means of increasing the life, reliability, and effectiveness of systems for converting the exhaust gases of automotive means of transportation
- 22 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. L. Varshavskii and R. V. Malov, How to Render Harmless the Exhaust Gases of the Automobile? [in Russian], Transport (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Andreev, K. A. Morozov, and B. Ya. Chernyak, in: Reducing the Contamination of the Air in Cities by Automobile Exhaust Gases [in Russian], Nauch.-Issled. Inst. Avtoprom. (1971), pp. 79–86.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Zvonov, The Toxicity of Internal Combustion Engines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.I. L. Varshavskii, L. S. Zolotarevskii, and I. V. Ignatovich, Principles of Standardization of Automobiles and Engines for an Index of Toxicity. A collection of Works of LANÉ [in Russian], Znanie (1969), pp. 41–60.Google Scholar
- 5.“Measures in the struggle with the toxictty of exhausts,” Avtomob. Promysh. SShA, No. 3, 102–112 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Skrechko, “Control tests of bus engine-converter systems,” Tr. VKÉIavtobusprom, L'vov, 142–148 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978