The resistance of thick-layer chromium coatings to fretting corrosion
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsChromium Chromium Coating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. L. Golego, A. Ya. Alyab'ev, and V. V. Shevelya, Fretting Corrosion of Metals [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Salli, Chromium [Russian translation], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Shreider, “Effect of electrodeposition parameters on the hardness and wear resistance of chromium coatings,” in: Theory and Practice of Electrolytic Chrome-Plating [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1957), pp. 77–96.Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Pletnev and V. N. Brusentsova, Principles of the Technology of Wear-Resistant and Anti-Friction Coatings [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Astashkevich and T. V. Larin, Reconditioning Friction Parts of Transport Motors with Wear-Resisting Chrome-Plating [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980