Electrochemical corrosion factor in corrosion crack growth under stress
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsElectrochemical Corrosion Corrosion Factor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Romanov, Stress Corrosion Cracking of Metals [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Likhtman, E. D. Shchukin, and P. A. Rebinder, Physicochemical Mechanics of Metals [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Karpenko, Effect of Environment on the Strength and Endurance of Metals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Gutman, Mechanochemical Behavior of Metals and Protection from Corrosion [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.R. G. Moiseev, L. N. Petrov, N. G. Sporunyuk, Yu. I. Babei, and G. V. Karpenko, “Effect of strain-aging on the corrosion activity of steel 40Kh,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 6, 77–79 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980