Evaluation of the toughness of high volume fraction W/AI composites
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer High Volume High Volume Fraction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. COOPER and A. KELLY,J. Mech. Phys. Solids 15 (1967) 279.Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. TETELMAN, ASTM STP 460, (American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, 1969) p. 473.Google Scholar
- 3.A. SKINNER, M. J. KOCKZAK and A. LAWLEY,Met. Trans. A,13A (1982) 289.Google Scholar
- 4.Y. KAGAWA, E. NAKATA and S. YOSHIDA,J. Jpn. Inst. Met. 47 (1983) 760.Google Scholar
- 5.M. TAYA and A. DAIMARU,J. Mater. Sci. 18 (1983) 3105.Google Scholar
- 6.E. NAKATA, Y. KAGAWA and H. TERAO,Rep. Castings Res. Lab. Waseda Univ. 36 (1983) 27.Google Scholar
- 7.E. F. OLSTER and R. C. JONES, “Composite Materials”, Vol. 1, edited by A. G. Metcalfe (Academic Press, New York, London, 1974) p. 245.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1984