Subcritical crack growth of macrocracks in zirconia
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Zirconia Subcritical Crack Growth
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. FETT and D. MUNZ,J. Europ. Ceram. Soc. 6 (1990) 67.Google Scholar
- 2.T. E. ADAMS, D. J. LANDINI, C. A. SCHUMACHER and B. C. BRADT,Ceram. Bull. 60 (1981) 730.Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. EVANS and K. T. FABER,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 67 (1984) 255.Google Scholar
- 4.D. B. MARSHALL, M. C. SHAW, R. H. DAUSKARDT, R. O. RITCHIE, M. J. READEY and A. H. HEUER, ibid.73 (1990) 2659.Google Scholar
- 5.T. FETT, report 4791, Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.T. FETT and D. MUNZ,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. submitted.Google Scholar
- 7.D. MUNZ and T. FETT, to be presented at “Fracture Processes in Brittle Disordered Materials”, Noordwijk, Netherlands, 19–22 June 1991.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1991