Single crystal preparation of the rare earth oxyorthosilicates R2SiO5 (R=Er, Ho, Dy) by a flux method
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Rare Earth Flux Method Oxyorthosilicates Crystal Preparation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. FELSCHE, in “Structure and Bonding”, Vol. 13 (Springer-Verlag, 1973) p. 99.Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. WANKLYN, F. R. WONDRE, G. B. ANSELL and W. DAVISON,J. Mater. Sci. 10 (1975) 1494.Google Scholar
- 3.G. BUISSON and C. MICHEL,Mater. Res. Bull. 3 (1968) 193.Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. HARRIS and C. B. FINCH,Amer. Mineral. 50 (1965) 1493.Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. BONDER, A. N. KOROLEVA and N. A. TOROPOV,Inst. Krist. 6 (1965) 111.Google Scholar
- 6.S. E. GUSTAFSSON, K. AHMED, A. J. HAMDANI and A. MAQSOOD,J. Appl. Phys. 53 (1982) 6064.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1984