On the estimation of the Weibull modulus
- 675 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Weibull Modulus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. WEIBULL,Ingenjörsvetenskapsakademins Handlingar 151 (1939) 45.Google Scholar
- 2.K. C. KAPUR and L. R. LAMBERSON, “Reliability in Engineering Design” (John Wiley and Sons, USA, 1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. EVANS, in “Ceramics for High Performance Applications-III, Reliability”, edited by E. Lenoe, R. N. Katz and J. J. Burke (Plenum Press, New York, 1983) pp. 475–503.Google Scholar
- 4.D. G. S. DAVIES, Proceedings, British Ceramics Society No. 22 (1973) 429.Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. WIEDERHORN, in “Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics” Vol. 5, edited by R. C. Bradt, A. G. Evans, D. P. H. Hasselman and F. F. Lange (Plenum Press, New York, 1983) pp. 197–226.Google Scholar
- 6.C. A. JOHNSON,ibid. pp. 365–86.Google Scholar
- 7.S. B. BATDORF, in “Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics” Vol. 3, edited by R. C. Bradt, D. P. H. Hasselman and F. F. Lange (Plenum Press, New York, 1978) pp. 1–30.Google Scholar
- 8.K. TRUSTRUM and A. De S. JAYATILAKA,J. Mater. Sci. 14 (1979) 1080.Google Scholar
- 9.J. RITTER, N. BANDYOPADHYAY and K. JAKUS,Amer. Ceram. Soc. Bull. 60 (1981) 788.Google Scholar
- 10.Y. KATYAMA and Y. HATTORI,Comm. Amer. Ceram. Soc. October (1982) C-164.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1984