Mechanical and dielectric properties of pineapple fibres
- 58 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Dielectric Property Pineapple Fibre
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. MARK and A. V. TOBOLSKY, “Physical Chemistry of High Polymeric Systems” (Interscience, New York, London, 1950).Google Scholar
- 2.P. H. HERMANS, “Physics and Chemistry of Cellulose Fibres” (Elsevier, New York, 1949).Google Scholar
- 3.E. OTT, M. SPURLIN and W. GRAFFLIN, “Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives” (Interscience, New York, 1954).Google Scholar
- 4.W. J. ROFF, “Fibres, Plastics and Rubbers, a Handbook of Common Polymers” (Butterworths Scientific Pub., London, 1956).Google Scholar
- 5.P. S. MUKHERJEE and G. B. MITRA,Polymer 21 (1980) 1403.Google Scholar
- 6.W. RULAND,Acta Crystallogr. 14 (1961) 1180.Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. DATTA, P. S. MUKHERJEE and G. B. MITRA,J. Mater. Sci. 15 (1980) 1856.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1984