Some aspects of the electrical properties of cement paste
KeywordsPolymer Electrical Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. J. McCARTER, M. C. FORDE and H. W. WHITTINGTON,Proc. Inst. Civ. Eng. Part 2 (1981) 107.Google Scholar
- 2.Idem, Mag. Conc. Res. 33 (1981) 48.Google Scholar
- 3.W. J. McCARTER, M. C. FORDE, H. W. WHITTINGTON and T. SIMONS,Proc. Inst. Civ. Eng. Part 2 (1983) 123.Google Scholar
- 4.F. M. LEA, “The Chemistry of Cement and Concrete” (Edward Arnold (Publishers) Ltd, London, 1970).Google Scholar
- 5.R. H. BROGUE, “Chemistry of Portland Cement” (Reinhold, New York, 1955).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. NEVILLE, “Properties of Concrete” 3rd edn. (Pitman Publishing Co, London, 1983).Google Scholar
- 7.E. P. FLINT and L. S. WELLS,Jnl. Res. Nat. Bur. Stand. 12 (1934) 751.Google Scholar
- 8.R. L. ANGSTADT and F. R. HURLEY,Nature 197 (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.J. A. FORRESTER,Cem. Technol. (1970) 95.Google Scholar
- 10.L. D. ADAMS,Cem. Conc. Res. 6 (1976) 293.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1984