Anisotropy of thermal expansion, elasticity, and electrical resistivity in single- crystal trinickel boride, Ni3B
- 44 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Anisotropy Thermal Expansion Electrical Resistivity Boride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. B. FINCH, O. B. CAVIN and P. F. BECHER,J. Cryst. Growth submitted.Google Scholar
- 2.R. K. WILLIAMS, P. F. BECHER and C. B. FINCH,J. Appl. Phys. submitted.Google Scholar
- 3.V. J. TENNERYet al., in “Science of Hard Materials,” edited by R. K. Viswanadham (Plenum, New York, 1983) pp. 891–909.Google Scholar
- 4.S. RUNDQUIST,Acta Chem. Scand. 12 (1958) 658.Google Scholar
- 5.S. RUNDQUIST and S. PRIMATUS, ibid.21 (1967) 191.Google Scholar
- 6.M. K. FERBER, P. F. BECHER and C. B. FINCH,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 66 (1983) C-2–C-4.Google Scholar
- 7.H. HUNTINGTON,Phys. Rev. 72 (1947) 321.Google Scholar
- 8.J. P. MOORE and R. S. GRAVES,J. Appl. Phys. 44 (1973) 1174.Google Scholar
- 9.R. K. WILLIAMS, F. J. WEAVER and R. S. GRAVES, in Proceedings 18th International Thermal Conductivity Conference, Rapid City, South Dakota, October 1983, edited by T. F. Ashworth (Plenum Press, New York) to be published.Google Scholar
- 10.R. FRUCHART,Ann. Chem. 4 (1959) 1247.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1984