Reaction-sintering of an Al2O3-AION composite determination of mechanical properties
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Mechanical Property Composite Determination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. KIEFFER, W. WRUSS and B. WILLER,Rev. Int. Haute Temp. Refract. 13 (1976) 97.Google Scholar
- 2.J. W. McCAULEY and N. D. CORBIN, in “Progress in Nitrogen Ceramics”, edited by F. L. Riley (M. Nijhoff Publishers, 1983) p. 111.Google Scholar
- 3.D. TURPIN-LAUNAY, F. THEVENOT, F. DELVOYE and P. BOCH, 5th CIMTEC (Faenza) Italy, June 1982; in “Ceramic Powders”, edited by P. Vincenzini (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1983) p. 891.Google Scholar
- 4.D. TURPIN-LAUNAY, P. GOEURIOT, G. ORANGE, F. THEVENOT and G. FANTOZZI,Rev. Int. Haute Temp. Refract. 20 (1983) 147.Google Scholar
- 5.D. TURPIN-LAUNAY, thèse docteur ingénieur, Saint-Etienne, 16 November (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.D. TURPIN-LAUNAY, P. GOEURIOT, F. THEVENOT, G. ORANGE and G. FANTOZZI, French Patent No. 82-16957 (11/10/82), Trade Mark “Aluminalon”. European Patent No. 83401980-4 (11/10/83).Google Scholar
- 7.G. ORANGE, D. TURPIN-LAUNAY, P. GOEURIOT, G. FANTOZZI and F. THEVENOT, Sci. Ceramics 12, Saint-Vincent Italy, June 1983 — to be published.Google Scholar
- 8.G. ORANGE, J. DUBOIS, G. FANTOZZI and P. F. GOBIN,Mem. Sci. Rev. Met. 2 (1980) 131.Google Scholar
- 9.R. M. SPRIGGS, J. B. MITCHELL and T. VASILOS,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 47 (1964) 323.Google Scholar
- 10.G. ORANGE, Thesis, University of Lyon, June (1980).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1984