Features of formation of high-temperature deposits in lubrication systems of gas turbine engines
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Kaverina, K. S. Chernova, and O. A. Lebedev, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 7, 41–42 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.GOST [All-Union State Standard] 23175-78.Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Vilenkin, B. F. Kirdakov, and T. I. Nazarova, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 9, 52–54 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.Mobil Technical Bulletin TBL 4382001 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Vipper, A. V. Vilenkin, and D. A. Gaisner, Foreign Oils and Additives [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.P. F. Grigor'ev, Yu. A. Tyurin, M. G. Trusenev, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 55–57 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Gorodetskii, B. S. Gutenev, and A. N. Bezsonov, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 2, 44–45 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.N. T. Bartholonati, M. E. Massey, and P. A. Holstedt, ASLE Trans.,10, No. 3, 48–57 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.F. E. Lockwood and E. E. Klaus, ASLE Trans.,24, No. 2, 276–278 (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.E. T. Denisov, Neftekhimiya,22, No. 4, 448–449 (1982).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Ali, F. E. Lockwood, E. E. Klaus, et al., ASLE Trans.,22, No. 3, 267–271 (1976).Google Scholar
- 12.K. I. Ivanov, V. K. Savinova, T. N. Kulikovskaya, et al., Neftekhimiya,23, No. 4, 533–535 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986