Investigation of isoparaffinic and naphthenic hydrocarbons in 450–470°C distillate from Korobki crude oil
Petroleum and Gas Processing
KeywordsHydrocarbon Naphthenic Hydrocarbon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Simeonov and K. I. Zimina, Neftepererab. Neftekhim. (Moscow), No. 6, 12 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Pushkina and A. Ya. Kuklinskii, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 5, 51 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ya. Kuklinskii, R. A. Pushkina, and K. I. Zimina, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 3, 53 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Iogansen and É. V. Broun, Organic Analysis [in Russian], Vol. 13, Tr. Komissii Anal. Khim., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1963), p. 367.Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Pushkina and A. Ya. Kuklinskii, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 3, 55 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Ya. Kuklinskii and R. A. Pushkina, Neftekhimiya,13, No. 4, 467 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.I. R. Hills and E. V. Whitehead, Nature,209, No. 5027, 977 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976