Change in the resistivity of petroleum coke on calcination
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 51 Downloads
KeywordsPetroleum Calcination Petroleum Coke
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Agroskin, The Thermal and Electrical Properties of Coals, Metallurgizdat (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Agroskin, The Physical Properties of Coals, Metallurgizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Krasyukov, Petroleum Coke, Gostoptekhizdat (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Kasatochkin and A. T. Kaverov, DAN SSSR,120, No, 5 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Honda and Ouci Toeda, Journ. Soc. Chem. Japan, No. 6 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.P. L. Walker and F. Rusinko, Fuel I,36, No. 1 (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Inouye and A. Roppongi, Fuel X,34, No. 1 (1955).Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. M. Obukhovskii, Stal', Nos. 4–5 (1946); Zav.labor., No. 9 (1945).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Kasatochkin, Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, No. 10 (1953).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966