Production of multifunctional additives for lube oils
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Kuliev, Lubricating Oil Additives [in Russian], Azerneshr, Baku (1960), pp. 82–85.Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Druzhinina and M. S. Myachina, Tr. Vses. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Pererab. Nefti, No. 12, 215–221 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Isagulyants, V. R. Melikyan, T. G. Pashkova, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 3, 23–25 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.P. S. Belov, K. D. Korenev, A. P. Mel'nik, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 1, 25–27 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.N. U. Tankaeva, P. S. Belov, G. I. Shor, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 12, 25–27 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.D. V. Tishchenko and A. N. Kislitsyn, Zh. Prikl. Khim.,34, No. 7, 1612–1616 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.E. E. Gilbert, Sulfonation and Related Reactions, Krieger, Huntington, N. Y. (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 936,550.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986