Effect of antioxidant additives on properties of silica gel greases
Service Properties of Fuels and Oils
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsGrease Antioxidant Additive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Ya. Koldovkin, O. I. Umanskaya, and M. I. Balyta, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 7 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Fuks and É. M. Uvarova, Neftepererabotka i Neftekhim., Nos. 11–12 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.D. S. Velikovskii, V. N. Poddubnyi, V. V. Vainshtok, and B. D. Gotovkin, Lubricating Greases [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.Lube Oil Additives [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya (1966), p. 199.Google Scholar
- 5.Lube Oil and Fuel Additives [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya (1961), p. 247.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973