Optimal statics of the rectification process in engineering calculations
Petroleum Refining Equipment
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsOptimal Static Engineering Calculation Rectification Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Gal'tsov and V. P. Maikov, Teor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol.,5, No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Gal'tsov, Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow Institute of Chemical Machine Building (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Maikov, G. G. Vilkov, and A. V. Gal'tsov, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 6 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Bir. St. Cybernetics and Control of Production [in Russian], Izd. Fizmatgiz (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Platonov and B. G. Bergo, Separation of Multicomponent Mixtures [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973