Determination of impurities in phenol and phenolic products by gas-liquid chromatography
Methods of Evaluating the Properties of Fuels and Oils
KeywordsChromatography Phenol Phenolic Product
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Korol', Zavodsk. Lab.,4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Sidorov, V. A. Levshtein, and I. L. Tarashchanskii, in: Rationalization Proposals [in Russian], No. 2, NIITÉkhim (Research Institute for Technical Economic Studies in Chemistry), (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.M. L. Vlodavets, É. N. Skur'yat, A. A. Rodionov, and L. P. Ternovskaya, Tekhnicheskaya i Ékonomicheskaya Informatsiya, NIITEkhim, No. 5 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.S. I. Rabinovich, L. V. Ivanova, and R. A. Korlyakov, Tekhnicheskaya i Ékonomicheskaya Informatsiya NIITEkhim, No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.K. A. Gol'bert and M. S. Vigdergauz, A Course in Gas Chromatography [in Russian], Izd. “Khimiya” (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Andreev, K. I. Afanas'ev, et al., Usp. Khim.,34, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969