Use of a mathematical model to determine the kinetic constants for the regeneration of a fixed-bed catalyst
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Model Kinetic Constant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Zhorov, G. M. Panchenkov, and Yu. I. Laz'yan, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,41, 1574 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Panchenkov, Yu. I. Laz'yan, and Yu. M. Zhorov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,41, 2276 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Adel'son and A. Ya. Zaitova, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 1, 25.31 (1962); No. 4, 16–20 (1963); No. 9, 20–23 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Varshaver, A. Z. Dorogochinskii, and M. I.Rozengart, “Petroleum and gas refining technology: petrochemistry,” Trudy Groznensk. Nauchn.-Issled. Inst, [in Russian], No. 20, “Khimiya,” (1966), pp. 125–136.Google Scholar
- 5.P. B. Weisz and R. B. Goodwin, J. Catal.,6, No. 2, 227 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969