Effect of ionizing radiation on naphthenic hydrocarbon in lubricating oils
Petroleum and Gas Processing
KeywordsRadiation Hydrocarbon Naphthenic Hydrocarbon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. S. Zaslavskii, Radiation Resistance of Lubricants [in Russian], Gosatomizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.R. O. Bolt and J. G. Carroll, Radiation Effects on Organic Materials, Academic Press, New York (1963) [pp. 312–356 in Russian translation].Google Scholar
- 3.R. Hollinghurst, J. Inst. Pet.,52, No. 505, 9 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Shor, A. D. Stukin, and V. A. Gorbach, Khim. Tekhnol. Masel, No. 9, 46 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. S. Zaslavsikii, A. D. Stukin, and G. I. Shor, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 10, 44(1964).Google Scholar
- 6.H. A. Dewhurst, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,83, No. 1050, p. 83 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.P. J. Duhe and J. A. Stone, Can. J. Chem.,39, No. 2381, p. 43 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Wagner, J. Phys. Chem.,64, No. 231, p. 115 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.H. A. Dewhurst, J. Phys. Chem.,62, No. 15, p. 28 (1958).Google Scholar
- 10.H. A. Dewhurst, J. Phys. Chem.,63, No. 813, p. 35 (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977