Spectroscopic and x-ray investigation of solid phase formed in T-1 fuel in contact with nitrile rubber
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsRubber Nitrile Nitrile Rubber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Avdeev, V. N. Zrelov, L. L. Kalinin, and N. A. Afanas'eva, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 56 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Zrelov and V. A. Piskunov, Jet Engines and Jet Engine Fuel [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. B. Chertkov, K. V. Rybakov, and V. N. Zrelov, Contamination and Cleanup Methods for Petroleum Fuels [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Marinchenko and V. N. Zrelov, in: Methods of Evaluating Thermal Stability of Jet Fuels [in Russian], Baranov Institute Publishing House (1966), p. 121.Google Scholar
- 5.F. F. Koshelev, A. E. Koriev, and N. S. Klimov, General Technology of Rubber [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Kitaigorodskii, X-Ray Structural Analysis of Fine-Crystalline and Amorphous Solids [in Russian], Gosizdat. Tekh. Teor. Lit., Moscow-Leningrad (1952), p. 570.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976