Rapid group analysis of straight-run petroleum cuts by liquid-adsorption chromatography (LAC) with automatic recording
- 11 Downloads
A method of quantitative group analysis has been developed for bicyclic aromatic hydrocarbons with a minimum content of these hydrocarbons (down to 0.2%) in kerosine and kerosine-gas oil distillates, and also for the analysis of monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in naphtha cuts, by a recording method of column liquid-adsorption chromatography (LAC) onγ-Al2O3 in a stream of n-hexane or petroleum ether. The analysis requires 20–25 min, and the chromatographic column can be used repeatedly.
KeywordsPetroleum Hydrocarbon Naphtha Aromatic Hydrocarbon Petroleum Ether
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. M. Rybak, Analysis of Petroleum and Petroleum Products [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.Method of Determination of Content of Aromatic Hydrocarbons by Gravimetric Method [in Russian], GOST (All-Union State Standard) 6994-54.Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Landsberg, B. A. Kazanskii, et al., Determination of Individual Hydrocarbon Composition of Straight-Run Naphthas by Combination Method [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1959), pp. 48, 64.Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Zrelov and G. I. Kichkin, Chromatography in the petroleum and Petrochemical Industry [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1963), p. 23.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Stevenson, J. Chromatog. Sci., No. 9, 257 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Zizin and T. S. Ivanova, Zh. Anal. Khim.,23, 1839 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.T. S. Ivanova, Yu. A. Burkin, and V. G. Zizin, Neftepererab. i Neftekhim., No. 2, 32 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.Fuel RT for Jet Engines [in Russian], GOST 16564-71.Google Scholar
- 9.M. F. Bondarenko, V. M. Kolychev, and A. A. Pavlova, Tr. Nauchn.-Issled. Inst. Neftekhim. Proizvodstv (Trudy NIIneftekhim),No. 1, 11, Khimiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar