Effect of the state of steel on its resistance to sulfide cracking and the efficiency of protection by inhibitors
Evaluating the Crack Resistance of Metals and Alloys
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Vasilenko and R. K. Melekhov, Corrosion Cracking of Steels [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Karpenko and I. I. Vasilenko, Corrosion Cracking of Steels [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Shreider, I. S. Shparber, and Yu. I. Archakov, The Effect of Hydrogen on Chemical and Oil Equipment [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.I. L. Rozenfel'd, Corrosion Inhibitors [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Gonik, R. K. Nizamov, and M. D. Getmanskii, Corrosion Inhibitors for the Oil Industry [in Russian], VNIIOÉNG, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979