Roasting petroleum coke in a multistage counterflow apparatus with a fluidized bed
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPetroleum Petroleum Coke
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Krasyukov, Petroleum Coke. Izd. “Khimiya,” (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.Roasting in a Fluidized Bed as Practiced in the USSR. Symposium, TsNIINtsvetmet (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Glinkov, Principles of the General Theory of Furnaces. Metallurgizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Belyaev, Metallurgy of Light Metals. Metallurgizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.I. T. Él'perin and V. A. Minkov, Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 5, Izd. “ Énergiya,” (1966), p. 190.Google Scholar
- 6.Z. I. Syunyaev, Refining and Applications of Petroleum Coke. Izd. “Khimiya,” (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967