Influence of the residual gases of a vacuum atmosphere on the kinetics of gas impregnation of titanium alloys
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsAtmosphere Titanium Titanium Alloy Vacuum Atmosphere
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Afonin, N. M. Pul'tsin, and S. A. Gorbunov, “Investigation of titanium alloys at high temperatures in vacuum,” in: A New Constructional Material — Titanium [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Nagasaka, E. Sikano, and T. Yamasita, “High-temperature oxidation of Ti-15Mo-Zr alloy with a low oxidation pressure,” Nihon Kindzoku Gakkaisi,36, No. 9, 865–868 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Coddet, J. Beranger, J. Driole, and J. Besson, “Study of the initial stage of oxidation reaction of pure titanium and TA6V4 at high temperature,” in: Reactive Solids: Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium, Gotebörg, 1976 (1977), pp. 599–603.Google Scholar
- 4.Vu Thien Binh, I. Mulen, R. Uzan, and M. Dreksler, “Grain boundary grooving under the influence of evaporation (or corrosion),” Surf. Sci.,79, 133–156 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.E. From and E. Gebkhardt, Gases and Carbon in Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Moiseev, “The diffusion of gases in titanium in heating of it in air and the influence of diffusing gases on the mechanical and production properties of sheet titanium,” in: Titanium and Its Alloys [in Russian], No. 3 (1960), pp. 17–22.Google Scholar
- 7.U. Tsvikker, Titanium and Its Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Raichenko, The Mathematical Theory of Diffusion in Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.L. F. Sokiryanskii, “Determination of the depth of the gas impregnated layers in titanium alloys by the microhardness method,” Zavod. Lab.,35, No. 12, 1501–1503 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987