Morphology of a “fish eye” and multi-cycle fatigue failure of hardened steels
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Fatigue Failure Hardened Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Yokobori and M. Nanbu, Proc. First Int. Conf. on Fracture, Sendai, Japan (1966), p. 1529.Google Scholar
- 2.F. Borik and V. Zackay, Trans. ASM,56, 327 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.H. E. Frankel, Proc. ASTM,60, 501 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.O. N. Romaniv, N. A. Deev, and I. S. Sorokivskii, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 3 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Tomkins, Phil. Mag.,23, No. 183 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975