Fatigue failure of a two-phase titanium alloy in vacuum
Effect of Structure and Working Medium on the Properties of Materials
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Titanium Titanium Alloy Fatigue Failure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. K. Gordienko and V. S. Ivanova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, OTN, No. 3 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Oding, V. S. Ivanova, and E. S. Kosyakina, New Investigations of Titanium Alloys [in Russian], Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.Simura Muneaki et al., Nippon Kinzoku Gakkaishi,32, No. 6 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.C. G. Beevers and M. D. Halliday, Czechoslovak Journal of Physics, 19, No. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.D. A. Meyn, US Naval Res. Lab. Rept. NRL Progr., May 20–21, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.L. G. Orlov and L. M. Utevskii, in: Problemy Metallovedeniya i Fiziki Metallov, Metallurgizdat, No. 7 (26) (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.P. G. Partridge, Acta Met.,13, 517 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.N. M. Grinberg, A. I. Alekseev, L. F. Yakovenko, N. A. Tsurikov, and I. M. Lyubarskii, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 3 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.C. Crussard, J. Plateau, et al., The Atomic Mechanism of Fracture [Russian translation], GNTI ChTsM (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975