Catalytic pyrolysis of kerosine and gas oil cuts
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPyrolysis Kerosine Catalytic Pyrolysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. N. Tmenov, G. M. Ryumin, and Kh. G. Mamedov, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 29 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Tanievski and G. Otremba, Neftekhimiya,6, No. 1, 63 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.D. N. Tmenov, V. S. Aliev, et al., Azerb. Khim. Zh., No. 6, 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. M. Paushkin, S. V. Adel'son, A. P. Smirnov, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim. (Moscow), No. 7, 24 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Zhorov and G. M. Panchenkov, Chromatography with Luminescent Indicators — A New Method for Group Analysis of Hydrocarbon Mixtures (in series, Analytical and Comparative Reviews) [in Russian], TsNIITÉ Neftekhim, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976