Classification of fluids for hydraulic mechanisms
Service Properties of Fuels and Oils
- 35 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. E. Hatton, Introduction to Hydraulic Fluids, Reinhold, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.S. W. Willmer, Ind. Lubrication and Tribology,23, No. 3, 92–95 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.K. K. Papok and E. G. Semenido (editors), Motor and Jet Lubricating Oils and Fluids [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1963), p. 628.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Larry, Motor Service, December 1960, pp. 48–51.Google Scholar
- 5.K. B. Serebryakov and G. A. Safonov, Servicing and Adjusting Hydraulic Equipment on Tractors [in Russian], Kolos, Moscow (1969), p. 101.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975