Selection of catalyst for commercial production of 12-hydroxystearic acid —a saponifiable base for greases
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsCommercial Production Grease Saponifiable Base
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zoon Ivan, Fette Seifen Anstrichmittel,60, 899 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Zajcew, J. Am. Oil Chemists' Soc.,35, 475 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Rao and A. O. Shripathi, J. Sci. Ind. Res. (India), No. 3, 89 (1962); Indian J. Technol., No. 8, 320 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Shmidt, L. Kh. Freidlin, E. F. Litvin, and L. M. Yakushina, in: Catalytic Reactions in the Liquid Phase [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Alma-Ata (1967), p. 73.Google Scholar
- 5.A. K. Maskaev, N. K. Man'kovskaya, I. V. Lend'el, V. T. Fedorovskii, E. I. Simurova, and V. N. Terent'eva, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 2, 21 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.B. N. Tyutyunnikov, P. V. Naumenko, I. M. Tovbin, and G. G. Faniev, Technology of Fat Processing [in Russian], Izd. Pishchevaya Prom., Moscow (1970), p. 188.Google Scholar
- 7.L. P. Ishchuk, V. V. Sinitsyn, Yu. L. Ishchuk, and S. P. Kuz'michev, Greases [in Russian], Material from Scientific-Technical Conference in Berdyansk (1971), p. 144.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974