Efficiency of antioxidants in phthalocyanine greases
- 16 Downloads
It has been shown that antioxidants are ineffective in phthalocyanine greases based on the polysiloxane fluids PMS-100, FS-169/300, or FM-1322/300.
It has been determined that the effectiveness of antioxidants is retained in phthalocyanine greases based on hydrocarbon oils, esters, or the polyethylsiloxane fluid PÉS-S-2.
KeywordsEster Hydrocarbon Grease Phthalocyanine Polysiloxane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. I. Kobzova, E. M. Oparina, G. S. Tubyanskaya, and N. K. Levkina, Trudy VNII NP, No. 11, “Greases and Solid Lubricant Coatings,” Izd. Khimiya (1969), p. 130.Google Scholar
- 2.R. I. Kobzova, G. S. Tubyanskaya, E. M. Oparina, and N. K. Levkina, Khim. i Tkhnoi. Topliv i Masel, No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.F. D. Bollo and G. A. Vuds, Latest Achievements of Petrochemistry and Petroleum Refining [in Russian], Vols. 5–6, Izd. Khimiya (1965), p. 254.Google Scholar
- 4.K. D. Boner, Production and Application of Greases [Russian translation], Gostoptekhizdat (1958), p. 254.Google Scholar
- 5.R. I. Kobzova, E. M. Oparina, G. S. Tubyanskaya, and Z. D. Egorova, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Koreek, I. Baxa, and V. Vesely, Ropa a Uhlie,10, No. 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.R. I. Kobzova, G. S. Tubyanskaya, et al., Neftepererabotka i Neftekhim., No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.R. I. Kobzova, G. S. Tubyanskaya, and E. M. Oparina, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 2 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.G. S. Tubyanskaya, R. I. Kobzova, et al., Plasticheskie Massy, No. 10 (1969).Google Scholar