Differential equations of thermodynamic processes in a thermally and electrically conductive solid under strain
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Thermodynamic Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. I. Frenkel, Introduction to the Theory of Metals [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Sedov, UMN,20, 5, (125), 121, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. S. Podstrigach, ZhMTF, no. 2, 67, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.S. de Groot and P. Mazur, Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics [Russian translation], Izd. “Mir,” 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.I. E. Tamm, Principles of the Theory of Electricity [in Russian], Izd. “Nauka,” 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1959.Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. S. Podstrigach, DAN USSR, no. 2, 169, 1961.Google Scholar
- 8.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Mechanics of Continuous Media [in Russian], GITTL, 1954.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc 1967