Analysis of the products from the thermal catalytic conversions of n-tetradecane by gas-liquid chromatography and IR spectrocopy
Service Properties of Fuels and Oils
KeywordsChromatography Catalytic Conversion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. N. Pliev, A. P. Lizogub, E. V. Lebedev, and I. L. Brovin, Neftyanaya i Gazovaya Promyshlennost', No. 4 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.T. N. Pliev, V. A. Serov, and V. T. Sklyar, Neftekhimiya,6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Hively, Anal. Chem.,35, No. 12, 1921 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.W. A. Sakupra, E. V. Lebedev, Chem. Tech.,17, No. 10, 594 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ya. Ryasnyanskaya, A. N. Tarasov, A. P. Tikheva, and V. P. Muzychenko, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Mauel, No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Lebedev, I. A. Manza, and T. N. Pliev, Neftekhimiya,9, No. 4 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970