Use of poly(ethyl vinyl ether) in hydraulic oils
Service Properties of Fuels and Oils
KeywordsEther Ethyl Vinyl Vinyl Ether Ethyl Vinyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chem. Eng. News,43, No. 12, 42 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.Europ. Chem. News,17, 20 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.Motor and Jet Lubricants and Fluids [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1964), p. 130.Google Scholar
- 4.Collection; Petrochemical Syntheses [in Russian], ELM, Baku (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Author's Certificate 21816; Byul. Izobret., No. 17 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. O. Rapoport and V. R. Gurevich, Set of Abstract Cards on Materials of TsSIF [in Russian], No. 8, Card No. 243, TsNIITÉneftekhim., Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Manson and G. Arguette, Makromol. Chem.,37, 187 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.Motor and Jet Lubricants and Fluids [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1964), p. 127.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973