Commercial experience of delayed coking of cracked residues from a feedstock with a high paraffin content
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsParaffin Commercial Experience Paraffin Content High Paraffin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Krasyukov, Petroleum Coke [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. I. Syunyaev, Delayed Coking of Petroleum Residues [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. I. Syunyaev, Upgrading and Use of Petroleum Coke [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.E. V. Smidovich, Coking as a Method of Intensive Processing of Petroleum [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat(1953).Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Smidovich, Technology of Processing Petroleum and Gas [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.E. S. Levchenko, E. A. Ponomareva, T. F. Batyanova, R. A. Aleksandrova, and S. F. Gorina, Trudy GrozNII (Proceedings of the Groznyi Petroleum Scientific-Research Institute) [In Russian], No. 22. Izd. Khimiya (1968), pp. 17–29.Google Scholar
- 7.P. K. Zmievskii, A. A. Timofeev, M. G. Mitrofanov, et al., Neftepererabotka i Neftekhimiya, No. 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. I. Syunyaev, V. V. Fryazinov, A. A. Timofeev, et al., Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.P. K. Zmievskii and A. A. Timofeev, Industrial Processing of Mangyshlak Petroleum [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971