Effect of residual vacuum gas composition on the heat resistance of Nb-Zr-C alloys
KeywordsHeat Resistance Residual Vacuum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Maksimovich, Micromechanical Tests of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Geminov and Z. G. Fridman, Advances in Science and Technology. Physical Metallurgy and Heat Treatment [in Russian], VINITI, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.R. S. Guter and B. V. Ovchinskii, Elements of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Processing of Experimental Results [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Sokolova and S. F. Yur'ev, “The interaction of niobium with gases at high temperatures and low pressures,” Sudostroenie, No. 14, 204–222 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Hörz and E. Gebhardt, “Sauerstoffaufnahme von Vanadium, Niob und Tantal bei hohen Temperaturen und niedrigen Drücken,” Werkst. Korros.,21, No. 12, 997–1002 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Pisarenko, V. A. Borisenko, S. S. Gorodetskii, et al., Strength of Refractory Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979