Investigation of the process of corrosion fatigue of steels with anodic coatings
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Corrosion Fatigue Anodic Coating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Karpenko, V. I. Pokhmurskii, A. M. Krokhmal'nyi, and V. B. Dalisov, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 6, 71–73 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Krokhmal'nyi, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 1, 57–62 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Ryabchenkov, Corrosion-Fatigue Strength of Steel [in Russian], Mashgiz.Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Krokhmal'nyi, V. B. Dalisov, and V. I. Prokhmurskii, Zavod. Lab., No. 8, 1020–1021 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Pokhmurskii, The Corrosion-Fatigue Strength of Steels and Ways for Increasing It [in Russian], Naukova Dumka (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978