Effect of strain frequency on rate of crack development in steel 08kp
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsCrack Development Steel 08kp Strain Frequency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Karpenko, Effect of Aggressive Liquid Media on Endurance of Steel [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Ekobori, Fracture Physics and Mechanics and Strength of Materials [in Russian], Metallurgiya (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Ivanova, V. G. Kudryavtsev, et al., Methodological Recommendations for Determination of the Fracture Toughness of Materials under Static and Cyclic Loadings [in Russian], Rotaprint IMET im A. A. Baikova, Akad. Nauk SSSR (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Afonin, V. A. Kuz'menko, and A. D. Shevchuk, Probl. Prochn., No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Karlashov and V. P. Tokarev, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.Blum, Prikl. Mekh., Trudy AOIM, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.S. I. Mikitishin and M. O. Levitskii, Zavod. Lab., No, 4 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.J. T. Ryder and J. P. Gallagher, Trans. ASME, Ser. D.,92, No. 25 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.V. R. Regel' and A. M. Leksovskii, in: Strength of Metals under Cyclic Loads [in Russian], Nauka (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976