Effect of the composition of etching agents on the mechanical properties of steel
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Vladimirov and V. G. Mol'nar, Byulleten' TsNIIChM, No. 22 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Afanas'ev, Ukr. Khim. Zh.,32, 106 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Afanas'ev, A. N. Burmistrova, and E. N. Chankova, Ukr. Khim. Zh.,32, 766 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Afanas'ev, E. N. Chankova, A. N. Burmistrova, and V. M. Lunichenko, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Balezin and D. Ya. Solovei, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,75, No. 6 (1950).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Negreev, I. A. Mamedov, and I. F. Mamedova, Corrosion Inhibitors to Suppress Hydrogen Adsorption by Steel in the System Hydrocarbon-Aqueous Solutions [in Russian], Baku (1968), p. 69.Google Scholar
- 7.E. I. Litvinova and V. A. Ivanova, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Afanas'ev, V. A. Vlashchuk, L. N. Tomilo, and A. A. Kozlov, Proceedings of the Conference of Young Metallurgists (May, 1968) [in Russian], Donbass (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.G. P. Abrosimova and G. S. Parfenov, Fiz.-Khim, Mekhan. Mat., No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.A. S. Afanas'ev and S. G. Tyr, Interdepartmental Rep. Symp.: Chemical Technology [in Russian], Izd. Khar'kovsk. Gosuniversiteta (1971), p. 18.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975