Effect of hydrogen on misorientation and fragmentation of the mosaic blocks during uniaxial tension of transformer steel
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsHydrogen Uniaxial Tension Mosaic Block Transformer Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. V. Popov, Dynamic Strain Ageing of Metals and Hydrogen Embrittlement [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Karpenko, M. M. Shved, and N. Ya. Yaremchenko, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,138, No. 3, 584–587 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Ya. Yaremchenko and M. M. Shved, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Vadevits, in: Crystal Growth,Vol. 5 [in Russian), Akad. Nauk SSSR (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Makarov and B. V. Molotilov, Zavod. Lab., No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Karpenko, in: Effect of Hydrogen on the Mechanical Properties of Steel [in Ukrainian], Akad. Nauk USSR (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975