Method of investigating the kinetics of fatigue failure of metals in the presence of working media
Experimental Investigation Methods
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Fatigue Failure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Ivanova, The Fatigue Failure of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgizdat (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Oding, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Metallurgiya i Toplivo, 3, No. 3 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.T. K. Marinets and T. A. Lebedev, Trudy LPI im. Kalinina, No. 3 (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Segal, in: The Strength of Metals under Cyclic Loads [in Russian], Nauka (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.T. E. Pardue, I. L. Melchor, and W. B. Good, Proc. Soc. Exp. Stress Analysis,7, No. 2 (1950).Google Scholar
- 6.R. G. Grum and E. D. Appolonia, Proc. Soc. Exp. Stress Analysis,14, No. 1 (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.T. N. Kalichak, V. I. Pokhmurskii, M. M. Shved, L. S. Fedotova, and M. F. Alekseenko, Fiz. Khim Mekhan. Mat., No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975