Mechanism of the effect of a surface-active medium on the microviscosity of inorganic glasses
Physicochemical Theory of Deformation and Fracture
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. D. Shchukin, I. V. Razumovskaya, and L. S. Tsoglin, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Mackenzie, J. Am. Soc.,47, 76 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Bartenev and D. S. Sanditov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,176, 66 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Chistoserdov, in: The Glassy State. Proceedings of the Fifth All-Union Conference on the Glassy State [in Russian], (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Bartenev, S. M. Brekhovskikh, A. Z. Varisov, L. M. Landa, and A. D. Tsyganov, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat., No. 9 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975