Methods of increasing the service life of boiler steels subject to the influence of hydrogen
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsHydrogen Service Life Boiler Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Tkachev and A. B. Kuslitskii, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Galaktionova, Hydrogen in Metals [in Russian], Metallurgizdat (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Tkachev, A. K. Litvin, V. A. Teterskii, and A. I. Soshko, Probl. Prochn., No. 12 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Karpenko, A. K. Litvin, V. I. Tkachev, and A. I. Soshko, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.T. C. Harrison and G. D. Fearnehough, Trans. ASME, Ser. D,94, No. 2 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Beardmore and D. Hull, Metal Sci. J., No. 18 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976